Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scott's Stock Tip

In what will be a new feature here, I am providing a stock tip of the day. There won't be one every day, but occasionally I'll add one. And I'm kicking off this new feature with a can't miss stock - CRD/A. Crawford & Company has a very good P/E ration, is very undervalued right now and way off the 52 week high (although what isn't?), and recently announced great 3rd quarter earnings. Double what they were a year ago. I don't understand why there is a class a stock and a class b stock (CRD/B), but the fundamentals are the same and the A stock is cheaper so it will have a higher percentage change.

In other random news, don't miss out on today's Woot off. I recently picked up a $139 blu-ray disc player from Woot and am hoping to find a cheap HD DVD player to have as a backup in case something happens to my current one. What I really want is an LG BH-200 blu-ray/HD DVD combo player, but they are too expensive new, and the ones I've been bidding on at ebay keep getting bid up higher than I want to pay as well. It seems a little unlikely that I'll find one on woot though.

Also, I've been planning to write a review of the new Futurama movie, Bender's Game for over a week now. One of these days I'll actually get around to it. All I will say for now is it's better than the previous 2 movies.

No comments: