Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chinese Democracy

I was pretty skeptical of the new Guns N Roses album that has been in the works for seemingly a decade now. I figured that a drugged up Axl Rose and a band of nobodies that I have no idea where he found wouldn't amount to much, and after hearing their first single was pretty underwhelmed. I have recently begun hearing their second single - Better - on the radio recently and it's, well, better. It's not Paradise City, but it's not bad. Good enough, anyway, that I'm now interested in hearing more of the album. It starts out a little slowly and takes it's time building, but about 2:30 it kicks into gear and starts to rock. So give it a listen, and if you don't end up with a smile on your face I offer a money back guarantee. Also please ignore the amateur video.

No comments: