Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The M's Have A New Manager

Welcome Don Wakamatsu. The Mariners haven't made an official announcement yet, but an inside source leaked the news that the former Oakland A's third base coach got the job. I plugged Wakamatsu into babel fish to find out what it means, and apparently it means Wakamatsu, although I don't think it works if I don't enter Kanji. After spending too much time searching the internet for another translater, I've given up and don't think one exists. And since I can't type in Kanji or Katakana on my keyboard and wouldn't have a clue what I was typing if I did, I guess I'm out of luck. And so I'm going to assume that Wakamatsu means playoffs. That's where I expect him to take us. And the sooner the better. Good luck Don, at least you don't have Richie Sexson and his huge salary to deal with this year.

No comments: