Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Adding Insult To Injury

Note: If you are in the hospital, being treated for a spinal injury and unable to move, do not let your crazy jealous wife near your phone. In this cautionary tale, Esmerelda Rodriguez found another woman's phone number in her husbands phone, and while unable to defend himself, she proceeded to repeatedly punch him in the balls followed by a round of hitting him in the face with a belt.

The story doesn't mention it, but I do question the events which led to this man's spinal injury and subsequent hospital visit. I suspect foul play may have been involved.

So, should I ever find a woman crazy enough to marry me, then find a second woman willing to give me her phone number, and finally become hospitalized, I sincerely hope that somebody reading this will come to my aid and guard me.

No comments: