Saturday, August 15, 2009

Craw Fu - Trend Setter

After decades of being shunned by the fashion community, it turns out that the "Craw Fu look" is finally in style. According to this article, which I view as the gospel truth, it is now trendy to sport a gut. Tired of the effort it takes to build six pack abs and hone a tightly chiseled body, lazy men of the world have united and informed women kind that it is unrealistic to expect men to look like that and have defiantly said, "world, this is what men are supposed to look like." It's time to stop doing those crunches and pick up those baby back ribs.

As an added bonus, we are no longer expected to dress in the latest fashions. Shorts and a t-shirt are currently the way to go. Now I have drawers full of stylish clothes rather than my typical none! This is truly a golden age for humanity. My tenets are slowly being adopted by the masses. It is only a matter of time until all of my philosophies are adopted and we live in a veritable utopia. This is one small step for lazy man, one giant leap for mankind.

1 comment:

The Chuckman said...

I hope physical appearance ambivolence doesn't spread to womankind. If so, I'm holding you personally responcible for distroying the second great joy in my life. And if you ruin the other one (NFL), we're no longer brothers!