Saturday, May 03, 2008

New Indy Trailer

I originally had planned to avoid all of the Indiana Jones info up until the release of the movie so that I could watch it with a clean palate and no preconceived notions. Well, obviously the temptation proved too great. Now I have seen a brand new trailer, and even though the premier is less than 3 weeks away, I don't think I can wait that long. At this point I would sell my first born to see a sneak preview.

I had concerns that Harrison Ford is nearly a fossil at this point in his career, and that the introduction of Shia LeBouf or whatever the hell his name is would mess up the dynamic, but from what I've seen, the movie looks amazing. Harrison is still nimble enough to pull off some stunts. I don't know if they used some kind of special effects to make it look like he can still move or not, but it looks great. I highly recommend viewing the new trailer, conveniently located on your right. Preferably the HD version. It's worth the 2 minutes.

No comments: