Saturday, May 10, 2008

Million Dollar Idea

While at the horrible Mariner game tonight, I was reminded of one of the brilliant ideas I had a while back but had forgotten about. I've forgotten more lucrative schemes than I can remember. And while that statement may seem obvious, if you really think about it, it turns out it doesn't have any deeper meaning.

But I digress. You see, tonight I found myself next to 4 of the most hyper, noisy, geeky, unbelievably annoying kids you could ever hope to not meet. And like so many horrible parents I've seen before, these particular ones decided to handle the situation not by telling them to be quiet or something that would seem reasonable, they bought each of them the largest size Mountain Dew available. What better way to deal with hyper kids than to get them jacked up on sugar and caffeine.

I know what you're thinking, but no my idea isn't to tazer kids like these and ship them off to Guantanamo Bay to be treated as the terrorists they are. As good an idea as that may be, it is a money costing idea and not a money creating one. My idea is to create candy and soft drinks that instead of being loaded with sugar and caffeine, contain sedatives. It all seems so obvious now that I can't believe that such a product isn't already on the market.

This brilliant idea is being offered free of charge. I'm not even asking for recognition after you've become independently wealthy. The simple knowledge that I've made the world a better place is reward enough.

No comments: