Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pictures

My buddy PGT has made his first foray into the world of blogging with his site Composition.  An amateur photographer and nature lover, his blog is dedicated to photographs he has taken, with a heavy focus on mountains.  So head on over and welcome him to the world of blogging, and by that I mean inundate his comments section with vulgar and offensive comments.  And as my own personal tribute, here's a photo I took last winter, and maybe if you kids are real good then I'll share some more of the Craw Fu photo album later. 

One final note:  most of the pictures I take turn out very poorly, this is one of the few I really like, so don't go thinking I'm any kind of photographer.  I'm strictly a point and shoot guy and even at that the vast majority of my photos I take with my phone.  As soon as I upgrade my phone, however, I expect my photos to upgrade as well.  My current phone actually has a decent 5 MP camera, but the replacements I'm looking at have a 8 MP cameras and what's more can take HD video.  Ooooh!

No comments: