Friday, May 15, 2009

Yeah, We're Runnin' A Little Bit Hot Tonight.....

This week seemed like it would never end. Constantly struggling with heavy traffic, courtesy of I-90 construction, and bad weather, not to mention being short staffed thanks to people out sick and on vacation, it has been difficult to find the motivation to make it to work every day. But that all melted away when after an interminably long bus ride, I disembarked at the park & ride, hopped in my car, rolled down the windows, opened the sun roof and Panama came on the radio. Nothing could have been more cathartic than having the warm sun in my face, the wind in my hair, and the Van Halen cranked loud enough for everybody within a 2 mile radius to enjoy.

What a perfect way to end the week. I did what any reasonable person would do in this situation. I reached down between my legs and eased the seat back......

3 comments:

Nativity Camel said...

Pole dancing? Has Van Halen even ever been to Central America?

Pat said...

Ah it was sweet seeing Van Halen live. The band was back together, well minus a bass player..

Unknown said...

The bass player (Michael Anthony) I just recently found out is in a new band with the venerable Joe Satriani and Sammy Hagar. They call themselves Chickenfoot and apparently were just in Seattle last week. Too bad I didn't find out until after they left.