Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Don't Ask For Much In Life


All I really want is a steady job that keeps the bills paid, a roof over my head, food on the table, and of course a flaming sword with which to smite my enemies. Luckily for me, easy to follow directions can be found right here! Right now the only thing keeping me from running screaming down the street wielding one of these bad boys is the fact that I don't have a sword. As soon as I am able to remedy that problem, watch for me on the local news.
There is but one word to adequately describe this: awesome.
Getting off on a tangent here, why isn't awful better than awesome? Shouldn't being full of awe be better than just having some awe? Seems that way to me at least.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face...I can always count on you to do that! :)

Lyndsay said...

BTW...I'm going to start saying aweful today instead of awesome. I think you've got something there.

The Chuckman said...

This post was AWEFUL!!! Well, except for the fact that I'm doubtlessly among the enemies catagory...

Happy Friday's, Friday's, Friday. ;)