Friday, May 08, 2009

Star Trek Trivia

I have yet to see the new Star Trek movie and may even wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it on Blu-Ray in the comfort of my own home. That being said, I did find this enjoyable Star Trek quiz - Star Trek character, NPR personality, or food additive? This was more difficult than you might think, particularly since I didn't watch many of the Star Trek series after Next Generation, I only listen to NPR when I'm trapped in somebody's car that is listening to it, and my knowledge of food additives isn't encyclopedic. Still, I'm proud to say that with some educated guessing I was able to score a respectable 86% (13 out of 15). Top that sci-fi, left wing, or nutrition geeks.

2 comments:

Pat said...

14/15 .....

I missed a holodeck character....

Whatever.

wayne said...

The latest Star Trek movie was the best looking one to date. Definitely the highest budget. Didn't have a boring moment in it....not that the story was incredible or anything. I'd put it at #2 behind Wrath of Montalban.

I only got 66% on the Star Trek quiz. It was pretty hard, and I didn't guess well.