Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In Search Of .....

No, this has nothing to do with Leonard Nimoy or the fantastic show by the same name that he narrated years ago. In fact, what I am in search of is a good charity. I have 2 old pcs that at this point in their lives do little more than take up valuable space in my apartment. For many months I've been meaning to wipe the hard drives and take them to a pc recycle place, but a week or so ago I thought that perhaps there was a charity that could make use of them. The problem for me is that I don't know how to find such a charity. Does anybody know of a charity that would want old computers? I assume that if there are charities that will take old cars that may or may not run anymore and make use of them, that the same may exist for old computers. If so, I would appreciate somebody letting me know.

No comments: