Sunday, May 10, 2009

Outrage!

What has me most outraged today is companies who put advertisements on DVDs. Nothing irritates me more than spending good money on a DVD and then being forced to put up with previews or that irritating anti-piracy commercial. As though you were planning on pirating a movie but the poorly produced commercial dissuaded you. I'm getting angrier just thinking about it. As for the movie previews, it's one thing to put them on the disc so that you can watch them if you want, but forcing you to watch them pisses me off. I popped in my Chronicles of Narnia DVD the other day and swear there were 8-10 previews for crappy films that I had to skip over. Disney and Fox seem to be the worst offenders, so I refuse to buy any more of their DVDs until they change their evil ways. Screw them.

No comments: