Monday, April 06, 2009

Griffey

I know I complained a lot about bringing Griffey back, and I still don't think it's the best move for the team in the long run, but I have to admit that when I got home, turned on the tv, and saw him step into the batter's box, the old memories came flooding back and it put a smile on my face. My first thought was, "he's got a home run in him." And 5 pitches later, he put the ball in the seats, it put another smile on my face. Now it's time to trade him for Randy Johnson before he gets injured.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I haven't watched him yet, but I'm sure I'll fell the same way. Check out my blog I left you an award.

Nativity Camel said...

Now if only we could get some relief pitching. Morrow giving up three runs in the bottom of the ninth was not reassuring. I miss the "Thunderstruck" song.