Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Things I Hate To Admit

Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely hate Fred Durst and Limp Bizkit (one of the dumbest band names in history incidentally). That being said, I can't seem to stop listening to the song Break Stuff lately. I don't really know why, other than I've been feeling pretty aggressive lately and actually have been feeling like breaking something.

I also can't seem to stop listening to Mama Said Knock You Out, but somehow that seems less shameful to admit.

I guess it doesn't help that I was coerced into watching UFC over the weekend. I did come to the realization though that I can't be a true badass until I come up with a good nickname. I was thinking perhaps I could be the opposite of Randy 'the natural' Couture. I'll be Scott 'the unnatural' Crawford.

2 comments:

Devon said...

this is a new low for you. you've officially hit rock bottom with your musical taste.

Unknown said...

Country music would be rock bottom. But I'll admit that this isn't far above rock bottom.