Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Five Most Unintentionally Funny Albums of 2006

Ok, I found this list of the most unintentionally funny albums of 2006, and while I haven't heard of most of the bands, only the craptacular My Chemical Romance, I am now really interested in hearing some of them. Particularly Belle and Sebastian after reading this description of their music:

Belle and Sebastian are trying to achieve the exact opposite image of
DragonForce. A far cry from a raging metal band obsessed with burning flames of
fire, these dandy fops want to bring you into their world of tea and crumpets,
where unicorns and leprechauns pick daisies and talk about rainbows. Their music
is the sound of two Smurfs hugging.

And just check out some of the songs rumored to be on the band’s next
release:
“Kisses for Grandma”
“Spoonin’ and a Cuddlin’”
“I Pooped a Cupcake”
“The Ballad of the Missing Testicles”


I still can't stop laughing about those last 2.

No comments: