Monday, August 27, 2007

December 3rd

......at the Key Arena. Van Halen. Who's in?

Assuming that they make it that long without self destructing, and assuming that the tickets aren't exorbitantly overpriced, I'm going to do my best to get some tickets. Even if it means paying those dirtbags at Ticketmaster way too much. I won't, however, wait in line for extended periods of time, and by that I mean more than an hour. I might be willing to sell a kidney, but would have to be guaranteed back stage passes.

I propose a group outing to the show. Tickets haven't gone on sale yet, so we still have time to organize.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

dude we are there!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Devon said...

i can't find price info for seattle yet of course, but just to give us an idea what we're dealing with here, the tickets for the show at the United Center in Chicago are $150.

For that kind of money, I expect EVH to come to my living room and do a solo for a couple hours then make me dinner and maybe draw me a bath or something.

Unknown said...

$150 is a little on the pricey side. Actually it's a lot on the pricey side. Did Valerie Burtinelli take everything when they split up or something? I guess I'll have to wait until the ticket prices are announced before I decide how much I really want to go. And for that price, David Lee Roth better not be wearing assless pants.