Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Wall

For some reason I have been hearing Pink Floyd's The Wall a lot recently and it's really got me thinking. For those unfamiliar with the song, at the end there is a line,"if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" And so it is that I've been spending the better part of the last week pondering whether any provisions have been made to allow vegetarians to have pudding. Are they just denied the sweet goodness due to their choices? If you have a doctor's note stating that you can't eat meat for health purposes can you get an exemption? Are vegetarians simply limited to jello? Or do they just listen to different bands? Calls to Pink Floyd have thus far gone unanswered. I only hope I can get to the bottom of this mystery soon so I can once again sleep at night.

No comments: