Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man

I found this web site the other day and it cracks me up.  The author of this web site is a light sleeper with a husband who talks in his sleep.  Rather than getting upset by being awoken by his nocturnal conversations, she finds them amusing and records them every night to post online later.  Some of the things he says are absolutely hilarious.  Here is a sampling:

"Dogs' scrotums. They stretch."

"Pork chops are most satisfying. Mmmmmmm. Dangle them from the ceiling."
"Your mum's at the door again. Bury me. Bury me deep."

"Flap's on fire. Your flap's on fire! Chili in the vagiiiiina. I'm a bad bad boy."

"Badger tickling: proceed with caution"

"Vampire penguins? Zombie guinea pigs? We're done for.... done for."
"I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals."
"Well that's just great. Peanut butter in my crack. Goddamnit."

In other news, we had our second flag football game of the season today and lost a close game.  It was disappointing, but the funny part came before the game started.  We were discussing who would play what positions on defense and one of the guys pointed to me and Matt and said, "the tall guys should play deep."  That should tell you how short my team is when, at 5'8" I'm one of the "tall" guys. 

I was a little surprised by the lopsided scores in 3 of the 4 playoff games this weekend, but more surprised by the Jets knocking off the Chargers.  Next weekend I'm expecting a shoot out in the Superdome with the Saints making Favre retire in tears, only to unretire in 4 months on his quest to retire from every NFL team.  The Colts - Jets game will be lower scoring, but Manning will pick apart the vaunted Jets defense and head to the Superbowl.  The Superbowl will then be an epic shoot out. 

On the pre-game show today, I heard that the Seahawks had tried to talk Tony Dungy out of retirement and actually got him to consider it.  I'm not convinced Pete Carroll can be successful in the NFL so I would have preferred Dungy, but I'm hopeful Carroll can prove me wrong.

I need a nap.

No comments: