Monday, March 23, 2009

Targus

I'm quick to complain about companies that rub me the wrong way, but today I'm here to heap praise on a company that took care of me. I've owned this wireless mouse for about a year and the receiver started working sporadically and eventually stopped working altogether. I took it apart and discovered it had a broken wire. I went to the Targus web site to buy a replacement. I couldn't find the receiver by itself and emailed them to ask if I could purchase one since the mouse part still works fine. Since I don't remember exactly when I bought it and certainly don't have the receipt anymore I didn't expect it to be under warranty, but within a day received an email response that a replacement receiver was in the mail, free of charge. Less than a week later I received it and in back in business. In my opinion, they went above and beyond the call of duty and I can whole heartedly recommend them. It certainly moves them up my list of preferred companies.

No comments: