Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snack Time

Yesterday snack time rolled around and I did something I haven't done before, I headed to the cafeteria to use the trusty (I assume since I haven't used it before) vending machine. That's when, to my surprise, I saw a boldly named product - Effin Crackers. I thought to myself, these crackers are so bad ass that they are practically commanding you to eat them. It's like they are saying, "eat these effin crackers biatch!" Since I'm pretty bad ass myself, I feel like I need a bad ass snack to keep me going on those boring afternoons.

As you've probably already guess since you're probably not so racked with hunger pangs and caffeine deficiencies that you can read properly and see the Keebler elf on the package, these were in fact elfin crackers. Fear not, the story had a happy ending. As luck would have it, the crackers were tasty, if not bold, and my stomach was satisfied.

No comments: