Tuesday, March 03, 2009

New Logo Contest

I need a new logo at the top of my page, I've grown tired of the current one, and since I'm not known for my graphic design skills, I'm going to need help. Anyone who can come up with a kick ass logo will be handsomely rewarded. And by that I mean you will receive a sincere thanks and public recognition. I will not limit the parameters other than to say that any logo would hopefully make you think, "that's what Craw Fu is all about" when you look at it.

In other news, I would like to publicly say happy square root day to one and all. As I'm sure all of you are aware, today is 3/3/09, and looking at that date I'm also sure that everyone can see that 3x3=9, hence the name square root day. Equally obvious should be that this phenomenon only occurs 9 times per century and the next will not occur until 4/4/16. So live it up while you can. Armageddon may come before the next square root day.

Also, Pi Day (3/14) is less than two weeks away. Begin your preparations now. Right now I'm thinking about eating an apple pie to celebrate.

4 comments:

Nativity Camel said...

OMG. I can't believe I've never celebrated Pi Day before. I really love pie. June 28th could be Double Pi Day.

Anonymous said...

How about something Northwest.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/editorialsopinion/2008087311_biohydroed02.html

OR the reason we now have a recession. Home prices in Suquamish top $200k.....

www.city-data.com/city/Suquamish-Washington.html

A pretty picture of Poulsbo....
http://roberthhunt.com/images/914_POULSBO.jpg

Oh yeah....... Sly's donuts...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_opqhC_iYGQE/SHzT1Agm82I/AAAAAAAAAK8/VRltYCepaqk/s400/poulsbo%2Bdonut.JPG

Anonymous said...

My baby was supposed to be born on square root day, but she decided Friday the 13th was a better day. Go figure. She's her father's daughter.

The Chuckman said...

Wait, so you actually want me to come up with an image that sums up for me what Craw-Fu is all about...I mean, I'll do it, but I won't feel safe reading it at work anymore. ;)