Sunday, October 19, 2008

Evil Has Been Defeated!

Rejoice one and all, the hated Boston Red Sox are dead. Nothing makes me happier than the thought of all those obnoxious losers crying themselves to sleep. I somehow feel more proud to be an American knowing that Boston is no longer representing us in America's game. I'd like to think that this will curtail the number of idiots who have jumped on the bandwagon in recent years, but I know better. So congratulations are in order for the Rays. They have been the butt of jokes in MLB for many years and have really earned some respite from the ridicule. And since my Dodgers are out, I'm now on the Rays bandwagon. Carl Crawford is my go to guy from here on out. I know a lot of Mariner fans will be casting their support to the Phillies since they've got some former M's, particularly Jamie Moyer, but I'd like to remind those people that people from Pennsylvania are jerks. Philly is renown for it's uncouth and sometimes violent fans - sort of an east coast version of Oakland. And need I mention Pittsburgh to anyone who watched the Seahawks Superbowl? I know it's somewhat half hearted, but there's my Rays sales pitch. Go Rays!

No comments: