Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rebecca Stevenson

I will admit that I almost never watch local news, however, today I wanted to catch the weather forecast and was taken aback by the drop dead gorgeous meteorologist now working at KIRO. Rebecca Stevenson's warm front caused a surge of high pressure in the southern regions. Destiny has brought us together and either she will one day become Mrs. Crawfu or I will become Mr. Stalker. It's too early to tell which way it will go at this point. The only thing that is certain is that I will be forced to tune in to the weather reports more often to insure that I'm not caught off guard by any sudden changes.

In completely unrelated news, of all the horrible shows in the vast wasteland that is tv, the show we really need to bring back is Battle of the Network Stars. Quality programming like this just isn't available anymore. Behold, if you will, the drama that unfolds as Robert Conrad and Mr. Kotter settle things like men - by an impromtu foot race. Also, notable appearances are made by a chain smoking, nonsensical Telly Savalis, a young Ron Howard with hair aplenty, Farrah Fawcett, and a beautiful Lynda Carter. I'd forgotten how hot she was back then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that a lot of the local news chanels have more attractive ladies than in the past. There are several pretty asian women spread around the chanels, and don't forget Lisa Gangel ( http://www.king5.com/about/bios/stories/K5bios-Gangel.1538c1c4.html ) who I've seen on the Mike Holmgren show and works for King 5. I don't know if all the good looks will really get me to watch any more local news than I do now, but it doesn't hurt their chances.

Unknown said...

I've never seen Lisa Gangel before but I'm impressed. Also, I just found another beauty on KIRO - Jenni Hogan. She's the morning traffic anchor with a delightful Australian accent. Somehow hearing about accidents from her seems more charming.

Anonymous said...

Man Rebecca Stevenson is an absolute babe, definitely 1# on my list of meteorologist's I'd love to fuck!