Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello Kitty

At a recent trip to American Music - ok, not that recent, about 2 months ago - I came across a Hello Kitty guitar. I had a hard time imagining them selling any since most teen girls aren't all that interested in playing guitar and asked the salesman if they'd sold any. To my surprise he said that they had sold a lot of them, and even more to my surprise he said that it is mostly heavy metal guitarists buying them. I find this to be quite amusing, not amusing enough for me to want one mind you, but amusing enough that I set out across the internet in search of heavy metal guys with them. Sadly, I haven't been able to find many pictures of guys with them. There are a couple, like Slash here, but not the treasure trove I'd been hoping for. Youtube, on the other hand, is littered with guys playing these beauties. Watch the below video and try to tell me it's not awesome.

No comments: