Thursday, February 03, 2011

Green Hornet

After seeing a trailer for the Green Hornet recently, I got to thinking:  there are a lot of green superheroes.  Just off the top of my head, in addition to the Green Hornet there is also the Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and the Hulk.  So I got to wondering, is this some sort of conspiracy put forth by the Green Party?  Unlikely since the Green Hornet drives a gas guzzler instead of a Prius.  Are the Green Bay Packers behind this?  Also unlikely since the majority of Green Bay fans aren't clever enough to conspire about anything.  The most logical conclusion I was able to draw was that the artists at Marvel (or DC or whoever created the characters) had a bunch of extra green crayons in their box and needed something to do with them.  I'm open to other theories though.

No comments: