Sunday, February 07, 2010

Welcome!

A couple of welcome's are due.  First, welcome to the world Eliana Crawford.  I'm now an uncle to a beautiful, healthy little girl.  She was tired when I met her and slept most of the time.  She only had the energy to briefly crack one eye open and give me the stink eye and then it was right back to sleep.  I'm trying to get a photo up on Facebook, but the mobile upload is giving me problems at the moment.  Hopefully soon.

Next, I would like to say welcome to the US to Burton Cummings of The Guess Who.  According to recent reports, he aced his citizenship test.  I must admit that I don't know enough about the process to know what comes next or how long until he's officially a citizen, but welcome anyway.  Here is, in my opinion, their best song.

No comments: