Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Tradition

I nearly forgot about a Valentine's Day tradition here in Craw Fu nation.  That tradition is posting a video of a song that seems appropriate for how I'm feeling that particular day.  Past videos have included Love Stinks and She F$%ing Hates Me.  It nearly slipped away from me this year as I was participating in another Valentine's tradition:  sitting in the dark, curled in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while gently sobbing and eating a tub of ice cream.  That's when I realized that this year's video could be none other than Joe Satriani's All Alone. 



It wasn't a clear cut choice though since Joe's song Cryin' also seems relevant and I like it better.  Plus it has a video in HD with better quality audio so I was really torn.  In the end I decided I'd throw 'em both up there.  Seems only fair to Joe.



Anyway, I hope everyone else out there had a good Valentine's Day and a good weekend.  Seems like I had something else I was going to say, but I'm already dreading getting up for work tomorrow so I'm going to call it a night.  If anybody remembers what it was, let me know.

No comments: