Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Ohio State University

Ever since the days of Maurice Clarett I have been saying the the Ohio State football program is dirty.  I knew that sooner or later they would get caught for some violation.  Now it's happened.  6 players have been suspended for receiving improper benefits, 5 will be suspended for the first five games next season and the 6th will only be suspended for one game.  At the moment it appears that the University will not receive any sanctions, however I still think it's just a matter of time before they dig up more violations.  A storm is brewing in Columbus Ohio.  I don't think we've heard the end of this yet.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'm a little surprised Cam Newton of Auburn hasn't been caught doing something. He just looks guilty of scheming something up with his father....