Friday, July 24, 2009

Dreams

I had a dream last night that once again requires interpretation. Since I woke up, the details are a bit sketchy, but what I remember doesn't make a lot of sense. It started with me meeting a friendly, attractive woman that I was quite interested in until I got to chatting with her and found out that she graduated from Ohio State. At that point I lost all respect for her and all interest in her as all I could think about from that moment forward was how much I hate OSU.

Following this news, I wandered through the house she lived in with several roommates and for some reason I don't remember, one of them challenged me to a duel - with bow & arrow. I accepted the challenge on the condition that, since I have very little experience with a bow & arrow, that I could use one with a sight mounted on it. As luck would have it, the other guy fired first and missed so that provided me with plenty of time to take good aim. I lined him up in my sights and fired at him and missed, but ended up shooting his boyfriend, who was standing nearby watching, right through the heart, killing him instantly. That ended the duel and also the dream. And I remember that at some point Scarlet Johanson made an appearance but I don't remember when in the timeline of the dream or what exactly she was doing. I just remember chatting with her briefly.

So there you have it, what does it all mean? I'm not one for interpreting dreams, at least not with any accuracy. I assume that this one was prophetic - telling me that at some point I am going to date Scarlet Johanson, but I don't know what the rest of it means.

No comments: