Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 23rd

....at the Comcast Arena in Everett is going to be a show that nobody will want to miss. Disturbed will be playing with special guests Sevendust and Skindred. That's 2 great bands and one tolerable one all rolled into one amazing show. I'm sure I'm going to be going by myself despite this promotion, but I'll check anyway. Anybody wanting to carpool up to Everett let me know. Here's a taste of what you'll be missing if you don't go.

Sevendust will probably not play Prayer since it's so old, but if they did it would look something like this.


Now Skindred is kind of an unusual band. From Wales, they are kind of a reggae/heavy metal band. I like the song Nobody better, but I think that Rat Race has a better video. The picture quality is much better at least.



Hopefully that sales pitch changed some minds. Now who's with me?

No comments: