Thursday, December 01, 2011

My Dream

Listening to Rich Eisen talk about the 500+ roster moves that Pete Carroll and John Schneider have made for the Seahawks since they took over less than 2 years ago (and the 40-50 more that he estimates it will take to make the Seahawks good) reminds me of a dream of mine that was born less than 2 years ago. I want to be signed and released by the Seahawks. I don't have to play, or even practice with the team. It doesn't need to be during the season. I don't even need to get paid for my time with the team. And there are no other caveats or contract demands from me, although I would enjoy getting to meet Walter Thurmond. I just want to be able to say I was a Seahawk. If. Anyone has some connections within the Seahawks organization who can make this happen, let me know. And if coach Carroll or GM Schneider happen to stumble upon this, how about it guys?  I'll make you proud.


1 comment:

Patrick G Tracy said...

This might be a good way for the Hawks to make a bunch of money for charity. Or for Paul Allen.
They could charge fans 500 each to be signed and released. And every fan that pays the 500 gets a picture with Pete Carroll, and a coupon for %10 off an overpriced authentic Seahawks jersey.

I'm pretty sure that's the deal they offered Tatupu, but of course he said no.