Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dorito Taco

News has just reached me that Doritos and Taco Bell have joined forces to create the healthiest food in North America:  the taco made out of a Dorito taco shell.  Taco Bell had to tone down the spices it usually puts in it's "beef" for this concoction, presumably to prevent any flavor attacks or flavor overdoses.  Still, I don't see any way this could go wrong, other than orange fingers, heart disease, obesity, etc.  You know, the usual. 

Were there a Taco Bell within walking distance of my office, I would have tried one of these already.  Circumstances as they are, however, you will have to wait until an unspecified later date for a full report.  If anyone has already tried one of these, or if any Taco Bell employees happen to read this and are willing to offer me a free one in return for a full review for an audience of at least 4 people, contact me immediately.  That said, I may have to hit up Taco Bellevue on the way home tonight.

No comments: