Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beat The Bridge

Well, it was a poorly organized and exceptionally irritating event, and being soaked from the constant rain doesn't help, but I officially beat the bridge. Now I'm warm and dry inside the Starbucks at Barnes & Noble and I plan on beating this cup of coffee and muffin while traffic thins out. Many thanks to everyone who donated. Hopefully it will help save lives. Surprisingly enough, according to the event web site, as of Friday you had made me the top fund raiser for Team Safeco. Unfortunately that's more a case of the rest of the team doing a terrible job of fund raising than me doing a good job, but still... Thanks again.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Cool, good job. How'd the knee hold up?

Unknown said...

My knee felt fine, although after sitting for a while and then getting up and walking it is a little stiff. If I weren't so cold from being in 50ยบ rain for a couple hours, I'd ice it down.