Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Deliciousness

I would like to share a few food products which I tried recently that were delicious and get the coveted Craw Fu seal of approval.  First were the Roasted Gorgonzola Oven Crisps from Trader Joes.  These crackers were full of cheesy goodness and are tasty with some meat and cheese or just by themselves.
Next up was the wedge of Wensleydale cheese with cranberries that I received for Christmas.  I would never have thought that mixing cranberries with cheese would work so well, but once you start eating it, it is very difficult to stop.  I would recommend with some water crackers and apple cider.

Finally are the dark chocolate covered acai berries.  I don't feel I need to go into any detail about how good these are.


I would recommend picking up all of these products and having a wonderful new year.  They would make great snacks while watching playoff football.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

The dark chocolate cover pomegranate seeds from Costco are super good. I would definitely recommend picking up some of those.

Unknown said...

Count me in. I was just telling someone yesterday that I love anything pomegranate flavored. And I would eat nearly anything covered in chocolate. I say nearly because I had chocolate covered bacon once and didn't enjoy that. But chocolate covered pomegranate seeds sound awesome.