Monday, October 04, 2010

Feed My Frankenstein

I was watching the latest episode of Chuck on my DVR on Saturday and they played Alice Cooper's Feed My Frankenstein which has been stuck in my head since.  I don't think I've heard that song since Wayne's World was new and had to look up the video online.  That's when I noticed something I never noticed before.  I swear that's Nuno Bettencourt playing guitar up on stage.  I've never heard that Nuno played with Alice Cooper and don't know if it was just this one song for the movie or what the story is.  I did some googling to see if I was imagining things, afterall his hair is covering his face a lot and he's not playing his signature model Washburn N4.  I found one message board with someone saying it's Nuno along with Marty Friedman.  I hadn't picked up on Marty in the video at all.  Anyway, I swear that's Nuno but it's a surprise to see him with Alice Cooper.  Wikipedia says that Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Nikki Sixx play on the album version but it certainly isn't them in the video. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering the same thing

Unknown said...

Ya that's nuno,,,

Anonymous said...

No guys, it's not Nuno. It was Pete Freezin

Anonymous said...

It’s Nuno Bettencourt