Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome Back NFL

Like a beloved friend that I haven't seen in 6 agonizing months, the NFL has returned.  Oh how I have missed you NFL.  And after sweating it out for a quarter of the Seahawks looking absolutely terrible, they suddenly put the pieces together and dominated the 49ers for the remainder of the game.  I breathed a huge sigh of relief and will admit to a great deal of trepidation heading into this season following several confusing months of Pete Carroll and John Schneider's mad scientist act.  I didn't think, and honestly still don't think that they have any kind of plan.  It will take more than a week to convince me they aren't just blindly tinkering.  But I will say that today the season outcome looks more promising than it did yesterday.  Here's hoping that the moves pay off and the team continues to play well. 

1 comment:

Lauri Ott said...

Amen! Consider sports writing.

AL