Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pretzel M&M's

Yesterday I went to the store across the street from my office and was coerced into buying a bag of the new pretzel M&M's that were sitting by the register for me to stare at while I was standing in line. Damn you product placement! Anyway after trying them I was disappointed to find that they are too salty and they don't taste pretzely at all (yes that's a real word), they just taste funky. I would say that they taste more like malt balls than chocolate covered pretzels, and I don't like malt balls so that's not a good thing. Making matters worse, they gave me a stomach ache after eating them. And since I was dumb enough to buy the big bag I still have plenty left over today so I tried them again thinking it would be different this time. It turns out that the only difference is that instead of making me sick, they make me angry. I am filled with rage with each one I eat. And so I give a resounding thumbs down to this product and a hearty boo to Mars for creating this atrocity.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I really want to try them, but since I love Flips (chocolate covered pretzels) I'm pretty sure they are going up against some tough competition. Sorry you got sick!

Unknown said...

I've had white chocolate covered pretzels, which I'm pretty sure had crack or something else addictive in them because I can't stop eating them until they are gone, but the pretzel m&m's are nothing like that.