Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sucker Punched

Is it wrong that I'm pleased to hear the news that Notre Dame quarterback, and queen of the douchebags, Jimmy Clausen was sucker punched outside a bar late Saturday night/early Sunday morning? Just take one look at this guy and tell me he didn't deserve it. This is him displaying his arrogance by calling a news conference to declare his commitment to Notre Dame at the College Football Hall of Fame. Now I know it's not right to revel in the misfortune of others, but I think an exception has to be made in his case. The thought of him hiding his black eye behind sunglasses and a darkened visor on his football helmet just makes me smile. I hope this turns into a tradition - him getting punched following every game. Kudos to you anonymous assailant.

2 comments:

The Chuckman said...

Yes, it's wrong. Though I can hardly blame you since you found a picture of him with that hair. :/

Nativity Camel said...

I don't know if he's Douchebag of the Year, but he deserves some votes. Can't wait to root against him in the NFL. I hope the Raiders draft him.