Tuesday, July 03, 2012

There's An App For That

Twice today I've looked at something and thought, "what is that?" And so it is that I stumbled upon an idea for a great smartphone app. I call it What The Hell Is That? Anytime you see something you don't recognize, you take a photo of it and the analyses the photo and tells you what the hell it is. Everybody could use this. Any developer would make millions selling it. And being the generous soul I am, I'm not even asking for a cut of said millions for this idea. I'm giving it away virtually free. All I want in return is a free copy when it's completed. I will also accept a trip to Bora Bora if one is offered, however that is not on my list of demands.

This has been another million dollar idea brought to you by the brilliant and innovative minds at Craw Fu Industries. We make the world better. ©

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is an app called "Google Goggles" that (ostensibly) does exactly what you describe.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.unveil&hl=en


Ace

Unknown said...

Not as clever a name, and according to reviews, doesn't work well, but at least it saves me the trouble of learning to program and making it myself.