Friday, August 22, 2008

Scooter With A Side-Car

I thought it was weird the first time I saw a scooter with a side car, so the second time I saw one I had to capture it's image for posterity. They are so underpowered as is that I have to imaging that with someone in the side car, it would have a top speed of about 20 mph, unless of course you were going down hill and then you could probably touch 40, depending on how heavy your passenger was. That being said, it does make the scooter significantly more utilitarian. You can actually buy groceries if you have the side car. I would have liked it more if flames were painted on the side though.

That's my request for you Mr. Molitor. Get a side car and paint some flames on the side. Or lightening bolts would be acceptable as well. If I see you cruising with Hello Kitty stickers on it though, I will chase you down and beat you up.

No comments: