Thursday, August 14, 2008

Awesome Vans

Whatever happened to the good old days when people had sweet vans with a wizard airbrushed on the side, or maybe a viking, or even a scantily clad woman? Who wouldn't want a shaggin' wagon with an interior covered in shag carpeting? Maybe lit by blacklight. Some porthole windows, or maybe even diamond or heart shaped windows. You would be the envy of everyone, cruising in style in your awesome van. It doesn't matter where you are, you can stop anywhere and sleep, or not sleep if you're lucky. It just doesn't get any better than that. And so it is that I lament the disappearance of the most stylish vehicles on the road. As soon as somebody comes out with one that runs on biodiesel, I'm going to run right out and pick one up as soon as I can.

And I still don't know what it is that causes my text formatting to go all to hell sometimes when I have multiple pictures, but I don't have the time or inclination to find a way to fix it tonight. Also, if you can't tell, the van below has a sweet picture of Darth Vader and the Death Star on it. There is a better picture of it here, but I'm not going to try to add it lest I really wreak havoc on my formatting. And why is the spell checker telling me that biodiesel and diamond are misspelled? This thing really doesn't impress me at times.

No comments: