Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seahawks

Special thanks to the boy (aka my brother) and his wife for not only giving me Seahawks tickets for my birthday, but for selecting a game that didn't require me to wear a bag over my head. This was a glorious ass whooping in spite of the fact that I don't know who half the guys on the offense are anymore. I guess we'll have to wait a couple weeks to find out if the Seahawks have finally come out of hibernation or if the Rams are just that bad. But at least we should get a couple more guys healthy by then.



In other football news, I'm shocked at the beat down that Miami put on the Pats. But in a way it felt really good. Bostonians are badly in need of a reality check. I officially don't know what to think of Miami and Atlanta this year. And I guess you can throw Oakland into that too. Is this a fluke for the Dolphins or are they really putting the pieces back together? Is it all because Ronnie Brown is healthy again? And Atlanta has looked really good in 2 of their 3 games. Not much of a sample size I know, but intriguing none the less. And the Raiders have looked decent in 2 of their games despite looking horrific in their opener. I don't know if any of them can keep it up. But they are ruining my pig skin pick 'em.

No comments: